Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A spot in life

Missing people's presence can be the most depressing thing on earth. I tell u what, you get used to having people around u, the same people; everyday and then suddenly one day, when they dont turn up, it affects badly!. I just discovered my biggest weakness and that is .. I miss people in my life badly.. Life always throws me in a spot... when I cant do anything about so many things..
This otherwise crappy movie called 'hum tum' has just one bright side to it, and that is saif Ali khan's brilliant portryal of a 'helpless, hopeless being' :) For a while now, I have empathised with him. You see that look in his eyes everytime he fights with the girl , when he says that he cares a s*** for love and cliche like that ,all through the movie but deep down , u also see a guy madly in love and badly trying to hide it. Such is life. Throws you in a spot.

There is only one person against you in this whole world and that is you...

1 comment:

hitha said...

hahaha it is hilarous :) Nice blog u have going there :)