Tuesday, January 02, 2007

If your desires are not extravagant they will be granted

oh what a statement this is.... I got this (orkut fortune cookie) "orkukeee" today. It made me laugh :) Sounds like some God sitting there above, dispatching the so-called "fulfilled desires" based on how much the desires cost eh ? Gods do cost cut I suppose. This one reminds me of Bruce Almighty, I wish all Gods were like Jim Carrey :) . I'm sure mine is a big time cost-cutter fellow.
Ironically, I asked for an Ipod and got one!! Let me try asking for something on similar lines.. For me, the budgeting starts for matters related to the heart , so long as am not asking for those, I should be ok ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats what my fortune cookie said!! What if i want to meet a celebratie?? aka Adam Sevani? hhaha