Tuesday, January 23, 2007

single at 31....

some idiot ( who is all of 23 years ) is stupid enough to ask me why am single at 31 :) he also wants to know how tall am,as if that matters to his existence :) I pity all these young things who have not much to do in life..
At 23, I was sensible enough not waste time sending crazy messages to strangers asking them why they were single at 31!! I had better ideas for my life dude.Today when am 31 ( that must be 'old' for you guys right ? ) , my decisions then,have made me what am and I have absolutely no regrets understand ?

maybe I hate men?
maybe I did not do the right things to get a guy to marry me when I was 23 ?
maybe I was too busy making mistakes ?
maybe I was too honest and emotional ?

dude, does that answer your question ? i really pity you!!!
now shut up and go get a life..when you are 31, I shall ask you some questions, prepare yourself to answer them ok ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I really wonder how people at 23 can so immature and stupid enough to put up such questions to u!!
Man, its none of their business!!!!
This is a good post by u, in turn. Hope they read this and keep shut forever!!!

An_Insomniac said...

In my opinion, its not a wrong question for 31 yr "young" girl who is sigle. May be how you perceive does matter.In life, you come across so many questions(some are stupid n some are clever).You can introspect on these questions or ignore and move on..!! Than wasting your time in blaming him..!!

Anonymous said...

hey, nice post.. I'm single and people ask these stupid questions to me very often. I guess this is because the society we live in have an "age" for everything- age to complete ur studies, an age to get married, have kids, find a job, etc. People are "conditioned to think" in a particular way. I get cheesed off because ppl in our country don't think twice before asking personal questions- such ill mannered people!.