Monday, May 07, 2007

an ideal day

4 AM - rise from sleep, brush, have honey and warm water
4.30 AM - go out to the terrace and sit under the stars,sunrise,whatever and hear some silence!
5 AM - practise music
7 AM - cup of coffee with Indian express :)
7.30 AM - help Mummy in kitchen
8.30 AM - Get dressed to work
9.15 AM - drive to work
10 AM - start work ( in the strictest sense!)
11.30 AM - coffee break
11.45 AM - back to desk ( if this can happen after item above, I would say 'I have arrived!')
1 PM - lunch and walk
2 PM - back to work ( as in work and not bloggin,orkut,and GTP )
5 PM - tea with gang
5.30 PM - leave for home
6 PM - chat with mom and dad
6.30 PM - practise music
7.45 PM - dinner and GTP
8.45 PM - off to a swim
10 PM - back from swim, washup, drink hot milk and read
11 PM - off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I strive to live for this day!! Why am I reminded of that song 'Nothing else matters!'. Why am I reminded of the following lines I read somewhere ?

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is ur best friends post??? jo direct Dil Se tha????

Ur perfect day sounds busy and Lllllong to me. Just 5 hrs sleep?????

Saaveri... said...

us post ko maine nikaal diya bhai. kya woh accha tha ? I felt it was tooo frank.. :) yes my perfect day is nice na ? but it is highly unreachable this goal.. :)